Pay On Delivery
• This rosy cousin of lemongrass has been used in India to make incense blends for centuries. It is one of the favourite essential oils of aromatherapy because it possesses a multitude of therapeutic properties
• When diffused this rosy, lemony fragrance can change the ambiance of your house or workplace
• When used as a massage oil it improves blood circulation
• It gives you a clearer complexion by eliminating acne
• When used as bath oil it helps you unwind and refreshes your mind
• It helps creates a soothing environment that helps you get a good night's sleep
• It also acts as a natural insect repellent when diffused
• It can be applied on wounds and sores to prevent or even treat bacterial infections and shorten healing time. Lightly dab the oil on the wounds or sores after you wash with soap and water.
• In aromatherapy palmarosa oil is used to cure respiratory problems, boost the immune system, reduce anxiety and stress. Diffuse this oil to avail of these benefits.
• Palmarosa's soothing and regenerative properties are very good for skin problems.
• Massaging this oil into your skin can calm your muscle spasms and soothe nervous tensions.
Any kind of liability or violation of the FSS Act and relevant rules and regulations made thereunder is that of the seller and not of Merricart.
Product/service information and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug A dministration or any government authority and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or pre vent any disease. Product/Service reviews are provided by users on the basis of individual experiences and opi nions and do not reflect the views of Merricart. Product/Services information provided by the seller on Merricart is not comprehensive, for complete information please read the label on the product carefully provided by the manufacturer. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.