Pay On Delivery
Kalajeera, also known as the 'Prince of Rice', is an aromatic variety. Originating from Odisha, this lowland scented rice variety looks like coriander seeds. It is believed to increase hemoglobin level and body metabolism. This fragrant grain has antispasmodic, stomachic, carminative, hypolipidemic, antibacterial, astringent and sedative properties. Ancient texts explain that Kalajeera improves memory and controls diabetes.
Essential Nutrients in Kalajeera;
Magnesium | Fibre | Folic Acid
100 gms brown rice has 7.9 gm protein, 2.2 gm iron, and 2.8 gm fibre.
- Before cooking wash and soak the rice for 1 hour
- For 1 cup rice add 3 cups of water in the pressure cooker
- These grains can also be cooked in a Microwave or Electronic Rice Cooker
All grains are semi-milled to retain the husk, which contains several nutrients. These grains can be cooked in a microwave oven, electric rice cooker or a pressure cooker. Please adjust the ratio of water according to your preference.
1) Any kind of liability or violation of the FSS Act and relevant rules and regulations made thereunder is that of the seller and not of Merricart.
2) Product/service information and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug A dministration or any government authority and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or pre vent any disease. Product/Service reviews are provided by users on the basis of individual experiences and opi nions and do not reflect the views of Merricart. Product/Services information provided by the seller on Merricart is not comprehensive, for complete information please read the label on the product carefully provided by the manufacturer. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.