Pay On Delivery
JYM Pro - 4lbs - Chocolate Mousse
JYM Supplement Science combines real science with best-in-class ingredients and precise doses to deliver unreal results
- This blend contains whey protein isolate, micellar casein, milk protein isolate, and egg white protein and the scientific studies have shown that a blend is considerably better for maximizing muscle-building than standard whey protein alone.
- No other protein powder surpasses the great taste, texture, and nutrition of Pro JYM
- Simply mix with water, milk, almond milk or add other ingredients for a delicious high protein shake or smoothie
- Contains the ideal ratio of the three optimum proteins for building muscle: 50% casein, 40% whey and 10% egg protein. For both men & women, this blend supports your natural strength, energy, endurance & recovery
- Does not include cheap amino acids that can lead to protein Spiking
- Each serving contains 24 grams of whole proteins, it is optimal for lean muscle growth, as a higher percentage of calories are derived from the protein
- The Pro Powder is the best before & after workouts, in the morning, between meals and at night.
- The blend of fast, medium and slow digesting proteins elevates muscle protein synthesis for longer and supports rebuild
- Available in multiple flavors!,
Any kind of liability or violation of the FSS Act and relevant rules and regulations made thereunder is that of the seller and not of Merricart.
Product/service information and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug A dministration or any government authority and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or pre vent any disease. Product/Service reviews are provided by users on the basis of individual experiences and opi nions and do not reflect the views of Merricart. Product/Services information provided by the seller on Merricart is not comprehensive, for complete information please read the label on the product carefully provided by the manufacturer. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.