The Protein Specialist Premium Gold Whey Protein Concentrate 1 kg (More Milk Chocolate)
Pay On Delivery
The Protein Specialist Whey Protein Concentrate has been formulated after numerous inputs from renowned trainers, athletes and coaches to support muscle gain and tone the physique. It is designed to replenish tired muscles and glutamic acids, ensuring you have a healthy, pain-free training routine.
- High-quality whey protein concentrate
- Provides the highest amount of eaa's at 15.2 gms per serving of 33gms
- Reboots positive nitrogen balance in your body
- Provides the highest amount of BCAA at 7.1 gms per serving of 33gms
- Supports rapid recovery of muscles
What are BCCA’s?
BCCAs are Branched-Chain Amino Acids, which comprise 3 of the 9 essential amino acids required by the Human Body. Essential Amino Acids cannot be made or synthesized by the human body and have to be provided to the body externally through diets or dietary supplements.
Why are BCCA’s important?
BCCAs are required by the body to build and preserve muscle while burning body fat.
When does the body need BCCA’s?
The body needs BCCA’s before a workout, during a workout and preferably immediately after a rigorous workout
BCCA’s & Fat Loss
Especially when on a diet, BCCA’s protect the muscle when the body kicks into survival mode and pulls energy from all resources.
Difference between BCCA’s and other Amino Acids
Unlike other amino acids which are metabolized in the liver; BCCA’s are metabolized in the muscles, allowing the body to use it as a quick energy source during a workout.
Blend of Proteins (Whey Protein Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate), Cocoa Powder, Xantham Gum, Acek, DigeZyme, and Nature-Identical Chocolate Flavor.
Add one scoop of TPS WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE deliciously chocolate-flavored powder to 200-210 ml of cold water or skimmed milk in a blender or a shaker, blend or shake for 45-60 seconds to prepare a creamy drink. Take 2-3 servings daily under the guidance of your instructor or health professional. If you so wish, you can increase the amount of water o skimmed milk according to your liking.
1) Any kind of liability or violation of the FSS Act and relevant rules and regulations made thereunder is that of the seller and not of Merricart.
2) Product/service information and statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug A dministration or any government authority and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or pre vent any disease. Product/Service reviews are provided by users on the basis of individual experiences and opi nions and do not reflect the views of Merricart. Product/Services information provided by the seller on Merricart is not comprehensive, for complete information please read the label on the product carefully provided by the manufacturer. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.